NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the Curel Cares National Nurses Month Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry and nurses in good standing in their state of licensure. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials, including ViralSweep, LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to enter. Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply..
2. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein..
3. Timing. The Promotion begins on May 1, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter.
Eligible entrants can enter the Promotion by visiting bit.ly/CurelCares2023 and (i) completing an online registration form, including entrant’s full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, and (ii) explaining in 100 words or less the best way someone can show appreciation to nurses (“Entry”). Each completed Entry received during the Promotion Period will account for one (1) valid Promotion entry. Each Promotion entrant may submit one (1) Entry via the online registration form during the Promotion Period.
In addition to entry via the online registration form as outlined above, eligible entrants can obtain bonus entries during the Promotion Period as follows:
Limit: Each Promotion entrant may submit one (1) online Entry and obtain up to thirty (30) Bonus Entries during the Promotion Period (collectively, “Entries”). Limit one (1) entry per person. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries or mail, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Random Drawing/Odds. Ten (10) potential first prize winners and thirty (30) potential second prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The first 10 Entries randomly selected will be considered the potential first prize winners; the second thirty (30) Entries randomly selected will be considered the second prize winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator on or about May 31, 2023. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be contacted via the email address provided at entry to redeem the prize. Each potential prize winner will be required to submit an Affirmation of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release which must be completed and received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Affirmation of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is ineligible or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected randomly from the remaining pool of Entries. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF WINNER’S GOOD STANDING IN THE RELEVANT STATE OF LICENSURE. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prize. The ten (10) verified first prize winners will each receive a five hundred ($500) Visa gift card. The thirty (30) verified second prize winners will each receive an assortment of Curél skincare products valued at $50.00. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor's permission or where required by law. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
7. Prize Delivery. Winners will be sent Prize within 4-6 weeks of receipt of winner’s Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release. Sponsor not responsible if the Prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests.
8. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion constitutes entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by entrant regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account identified in the Entry at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. .
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 30, 2023 to: Tractenberg & Company, ATTN: Curél Cares National Nurses Month Promotion, 116 E 16th St #2, New York, NY 10003.
12. Sponsor. Kao USA Inc., 2535 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45214-1773.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram LLC or with Facebook Inc. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. Further, entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the promotion.