NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the Curél® Skincare “Ask the Experts” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals who (i) are legal residents of and residing in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at time of entry; and (ii) are age 18 or older. Employees of Kao USA Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to register or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on May 13, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2019 (“Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter. During the Entry Period, participants can enter via email from a valid email address by submitting a question related to skin care to email@example.com. Participants will automatically receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the drawing for the Sweepstakes. Any Entry that does not comply with the entry requirements will be deemed invalid. Questions submitted by participants may be selected for response by Curél Skincare experts in future Curél Skincare email newsletters and on the Curél Skincare website. By submitting a question via email as set forth herein, participants consent to Sponsor’s publication of the question, in whole or in part and as may be edited, in any media whatsoever in perpetuity.
A participant may enter only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit a question will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. 3 winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about June 3, 2019. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will contact each winner via email on or about June 3, 2019 (“Winner Notification”). The winners must contact Sponsor as directed in the email from Sponsor within 10 business days of the Winner Notification and provide mailing address information to redeem the prize. If a winner does not redeem the prize within 10 business days of the Winner Notification, the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner chosen randomly from the original pool of entrants. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded.
5. Prizes. Each winner will receive one (1) Curél® Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer (“Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $10.99. Limit one (1) Prize per winner. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. Prize Delivery. If any Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Allow three (3) to five (5) weeks for delivery.
7. Conditions. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
8. Additional Terms. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, web site or application. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and Sweepstakes and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, Web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
9. Winner’s List. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 3, 2019, to Kao USA Inc. ATTN: Curél® Skincare “Ask the Experts” Sweepstakes, 2535 Spring Grove Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45214.
11. Sponsor. Kao USA Inc., 2535 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45214.
©2019 Kao USA Inc. All rights reserved.